Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What day is it today? What, all day??

Oh dear. I'm having issues with what day it is. Again. Yesterday I spent half the day thinking it was Monday (which was OK, since it was actually Monday) and the rest of the time thinking it was Tuesday. So much so that I emptied all the bins and got the recycling ready for the weekly Wednesday rubbish collection. Steve said he did notice but decided (wisely, I feel) not to comment. In the evening I think I said something about it must be Tuesday because he went to work the day before. But no, it was still Monday. I've even had to blu-tac a little star on the relevant day/date on the calendar - and despite the little star being there, I managed to get confused.

We've just watched the Louis Theroux programme (downloaded it yesterday) and when it ended I thought - briefly before realising my error - oh that's nice, we can have an early night and a nice long lazy lie-in in the morning. Thinking it was Friday. It's still Tuesday. All day.

Which means that it's Wednesday tomorrow.

All day.

No comments: