Monday, October 01, 2007

Things to do when bored.

My but today has been difficult. It rained all morning and I have felt thoroughly unmotivated. Despite this I have been to the shops, found the post sorting office, made dough for bread and pizza, and read the paper. And looked at the website for the Ice Hotel. And created my own selection of things to do and where to stay which includes staying for a night in an Ice Hotel room, and a warm room the following night, a 4 hour snowmobile search for the Northern Lights including a 3 course wilderness meal, and tuition in ice-driving in a Saab 9.3. Comes to about SEK 16500,- which is about £1200 for two nights and the activities and doesn't include getting there. But it sounds like fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ICE HOTEL!! How exciting...wish I could go. I actually know someone who's going in Jan. I'll let you know what the comments are!