Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Progress and Results

Well I am not making good progress with flash - I can follow the tutorials no problem, but I've not taken it slow enough to understand what I'm doing. Next step is to do the tutorials again, slower, so that I can process what I'm doing...

In the land of Entwistle all is good though. On average. Steve went rugby training last night and came home complaining that he felt like the hunchback of notredame, as well as having bumps on his head and scratches all over. Stepped on a few players as well, mainly his own team - I think he's got a bit of practising to do! But he's ok this morning. I'm glad he's started training again, it won't be long before he's got no hint of a belly again. Sigh. It takes him less than 6 weeks to get back into shape if he's not done any training for a while, and it takes me far far longer than that usually. Well - let's see what bodypump twice a week does for me.

Got a letter from the docs last week saying they'd had the results of my latest set of blood tests and that they want to see me... I guess it's not major, as they'd have called me in pronto if I looked like I was about to die or something. But the appointment is for Monday coming. I can't remember the last time I was actually called in to see a doctor. Maybe it's because I'm a new patient and he just wants to say hello and go over a few things with me such as "you really need to cut down on the Jaffa cakes."

No comments: