Friday, October 26, 2007

Getting Fit

I sent off some updated profiles for inclusion on the CityLinks website the other day. And then I got an email back saying "Is the title of your album Getting Fit?" I was rather surprised.... No, it's just called Jeni. Getting Fit sounds like a useful album title to keep hold of though.

On other Getting Fit news, I went to the gym yesterday for my induction (first Appointment with a trainer) and was measured and weighed and questions filled in and forms answered and set on the rowing machine. "Have you been out rowing actually on water?" Yes, I had - and I loved it, and miss the lake in Iisalmi. Apparently you can tell if somebody's been on the water because they have good technique on the machine :) AND apparently they go rowing down the river so I might have to investigate that, I enjoyed rowing. How pleased was I! Anyway I had a good time: I have a very cute trainer, I'm fitter than I thought although my legs don't have much muscle in them, and I'm going again this morning for the fabulous BodyPump class.

Steve on the other hand.... he did the truffle shuffle last night (anyone remember that?) and got very despondent about the state of his belly. Good news is that he's doing rugby training so it will be a yummy washboard by Christmas.

No comments: