Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Never Stop Learning

I'm actually working today. Learning stuff. I do have other things I need to get done, but this is interesting. I'm learning about Flash - I downloaded a trial of a flash builder some years ago and never got round to learning how to work with it, and now a new version has been released and they're doing their best to get people interested enough to buy it. Well, I downloaded the trial last week (I think) and have finally got round to having a play. I have decided that if I can learn the basics enough to be competent at creating a simple interactive site within the trial period (or I get to the end and am infuriated that the trial has run out) then I might invest and buy the software.

About 2 weeks left on the trial.

And then maybe updating the purpledancer website won't be so difficult. Design it in Quark, make it work using flash. I wonder what the final code looks like for flash.

No comments: