Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Incommunicado.

I feel quite antisocial at the moment.

I have been bored almost to tears by a bank manager who seemed to want to control every aspect of our lives, and spent three times as long as was necessary telling us that they weren't able to give us a loan for a car (turns out the car in question needs one of either me or Steve to have at least 2 years' no claims bonus before our current car insurance company will insure us on it. Handy when you've not owned a car for two years due to being abroad and broke). I have spoken to insurance brokers (at last I've finally sorted out contents insurance) and car dealers, and TV licensing to inform them that we don't have a TV (expect a visit just to confirm this) and BT to try and figure out what they did when we set up our account with them (complicated - bad advertising and miscommunication).

I have one phone call left to make and then that's it. I shall be incommunicado to the world for the rest of the evening.

Goodbye.

No comments: