Thursday, October 14, 2004

I met Steve for lunch today, we sat in Albert Square and ate our soup and sandwiches in the sunshine. By the time Steve had to go to catch his train it was raining...

Said hello to the vendor who stands on King Street, I'm sure I know his name (I'm sure he's told me before) but I can't remember it. He's always smiling. He's amazing, always smiling.

Have bought my copy of Handels' Messiah (Watkins Shaw edition... had to get it right) - it's huge!!! I'm glad we can have the music in front of us when we sing, I wouldn't like to have to memorise that.

I've asked Cell to pray for the Big Issue guys that I know, I'm not going to be able to get to Cell tonight as it's the alto sectional rehearsal at the Cosmo building of Manchester University. Don't know where that is, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually.

I have done so much filing today it is untrue. I think somebody has tidied their desk. (Tidied their desk = give everything to Jeni to sort out.)

No comments: