Saturday, October 16, 2004

Bobby's name is Bobby!!!! I saw him again today on King Street and asked him his name, somehow I'd got it in my head that he was called Lee, so we had a laugh about that. Maybe he looks like a Lee. I don't know!

I worked another 30mins over again tonight, that's as well as the hour I did yesterday. Didn't mean to though!! But it was useful, I got all the bits done that I needed to, and Steve's train from Salford was late anyway. So we got the 18:02 back to Gatley together, Steve had bought a burger and chips from Burger King so we ate that on the train. I hate people who eat burgers and chips on the train, I think it stinks and it makes everyone else hungry which isn't fair. But how can I hate myself for it? So I will have to amend my attitude towards the other people who eat fast food on the train. Maybe they aren't going home, and have to eat on the go. Maybe they are like me and are diabetic and are running really low on carbohydrates and need something to wolf down 'cos they're really hungry. Whatever. Who am I to judge.

We were going to go out later for somebody's birthday, but I needed a bath and then Steve got a phone call from Anthony who had been out drinking with people from work and was in a bad state and needed picking up and taking home. (This is at 8pm, by the way. 8pm.) Poor lad. Steve had to keep pulling over to let him throw up out of the car. Got him home and had to peel him off the ground 'cos he fell over and couldn't get up, got to the front door and couldn't open it so Steve had to let him in, got half way up the stairs and collapsed so Ste decided he'd go. Shut the front door, locked it and puched the keys through the letterbox. I hope he's ok.

But after that it was too late to go out, so we had another earlyish night. I slept really well last night, the earplug (and the praying) must have worked. I will try it again tonight. goodnight!

No comments: