Thursday, May 01, 2008

A little letter to the jumping bean :o)

Week: 13+3

Well little jumping bean, we finally saw you last Friday! I still can't get over how amazing it was to see you jumping away waving your arms about - you wouldn't stay still long enough for the sonographer to get your picture, and in the end she had to just take chances to see how they came out!

It's been so amazing being able to tell people at last. People at church are really excited, and I'm being threatened with a celebratory trip to Matalan!! Your great-auntie has decided that she is going to come down in person and check me and you over some time in the summer, kind of useful having a retired midwifery lecturer in the family!

Everyone is really excited for you, and looking forward to you coming into the world. I'm really looking forward to seeing you properly and giving you a hug :) Ah now I'm crying... makes such a change to be crying happy tears :)

I felt your protective bubble yesterday for the first time, that was awesome. I know where you are now and I can start watching to see when you get bigger - you've already pushed my stomach out of the way so I'm having to eat smaller portions, but golly you don't half make me hungry!

God bless little jumping bean, take care in there.

xxxxmummy

No comments: