Friday, May 16, 2008

Timely Reminders...

Today I am remembering that God Is. Funny how God has just reminded me of it in the past week or so - and today it is becoming one of those things that I am SO glad to be reminded of. It's strange how just a slight change in our thinking - an almost imperceptible change in perspective - can change so much of how we live our lives.

God Is my strength when I am weak,
God Is my patience when mine has run out.
God Is my love when I feel I can't cope,
God Is my grace when I just want to scream.
Anything that I have none left of, God Is.

Anything that I have none left of, God Is.

No more me saying "God please give me patience..." because God IS my patience. No more me trying to handle things on my own, no more me thinking all I need is a top-up from God, because God Is everything that I have none left of.

I really hope I remember this longer this time around than I did last time.

No comments: