Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Nothing.

Today, I have nothing to write about.
I woke up 15 minutes before I was scheduled to catch my bus this morning, this is something that should not happen to a girl.
I have played solitaire most of the day, and told a photocopier saleslady to please please please I really don't want an appointment to see a sales rep.
I want to paint.
I am so full and tired I am amazed I am on the computer at all.
I have no web-builder software!! How will I cope... mywebsite becomes more and more out of date by the day.
On the other hand, underneath all the tiredness, I am excited - I have another exhibition next Sunday night of some of my paintings, it's at Lucid nightclub at the Printworks. I might have already mentioned this.
I think I'm going to go to bed now, good-night...

No comments: