Thursday, August 05, 2004

New Shoes!

You might have to go searching for the photo that should have accompanied this entry.

But they're so cool!

I went past Shelleys on my way shopping for groceries for work, and there they were, in the sale, for £25. So I first asked permission from my lovely husband ;o) and proceeded to get £25 out of the bank to buy my spoils.

But they were the wrong size! So I had to venture into the shoe shop (not a favourite pastime) to search for some my size. Hurrah! There they were, and .... only £15 in my size! That was nice.

So I had £10 left burning... ooh that's a nice bag! £5 for a bag, £5 for a pair of fushia-pink, kitten-heeled flip-flop type Things. I must take a photo. I didn't think things like that existed, let alone could be bought in a high street shop.

But what a bag of goodies for £25.

No comments: