Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Trouble

I sometimes wonder, if things that could potentially beat us down are deliberately stored up to come and try and systematically beat us down when there is the possibility of something really good happening.

After my interview on Monday (which went really well), I've had so many things come along and try and get me down.

I don't really know what I'm to make of this. A few of these things are things that I've made mistakes about in the past couple of months and are now coming back to bite me. A couple of them have been sorted (I got told off for not letting people know when I was drowning), but this latest one I know isn't going to be easy. (By the way, I'm not a bad worker, I just do make mistakes sometimes. And I admit that. I'm human...) I'm just a little scared that what could be my last couple of weeks here at the College are not going to be that great. I really hate leaving a place on bad terms. I don't even know if I'm going to be leaving just yet, which may be even worse... Sigh. The life of a temp is not that great.

No comments: