Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Feeling bad...

I feel a tiny bit bad this morning.... I was so exasperated after a particular phonecall a couple of days ago - some poor student had visa issues and I couldn't get a straight answer out of her as to what exactly she needed me to do - but it seems I provided the required information, and she's faxed me a note this morning saying thank-you and how grateful she is to me for helping her!! So I feel a wee bit bad for getting so irritated with her when she was on the phone to me.

Helen says that these students who you help with visa issues quite often bring you thank-you gifts.... so that's just gonna make me feel even more guilty for getting so irritated.......

I know I shouldn't get irritated but the past few days these phonecalls from various people have been making me just want to bang my head on the desk!!!

No comments: